Tuesday, September 13, 2011

New Blog!!!

Hey everyone!!! This is my new blog that I decided to create because I have a lot of interests that I want share with everyone. I love sports, reading, watching television and movies, listening to music, and more! After I see a new episode of a television show or read a new book, I'll come here to talk about it. The television shows I plan on watching are Ringer, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, Supernatural, Nikita, and Once Upon a Time. I may watch more, but it depends on how much time I have.

Later tonight, I'll discuss the series premiere of Ringer. It's a new show that I'm extremely excited to watch because Sarah Michelle Gellar is one of my favorite actresses after watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It's definitely great to see her return to the silver screen after so many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment